Allows for safe, effective 360° cleaning access to the interior and exterior, including the base and wheel arrangements for 200L or 300L Eurobins
Looking for more Eurobin handling equipment?
- Provides operators 360° cleaning access to the interior and exterior of 200L and 300L Eurobins
- Ergonomic design significantly reduces the risk of injury and accidents caused through manual handling of Eurobins during the washing process
- Achieve the highest levels of safety in a wet room environment using a pneumatic cylinder operation with no electrics
- Durable, hygienic 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Safe working load of 100kg, the Eurobin double wash frame is suitable for 200L and 300L Eurobins
- Designed for use by a single operator with Hold to Run pneumatic operation
- A tip angle of 100° ensures an accurate wash with excellent residual water drainage
- Easy load and unload of Eurobin is achieved using location guides on frame
- Part of the SYSPAL ‘Single Bin Solution’ for increased throughput, efficiency and hygiene
View the full range of Eurobin equipment here.
If you have any questions about this product please call our friendly sales team on +44(0)1952 883188 or complete our contact form to receive a call back