At SYSPAL our core is the design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium products
predominantly for the food, pharmaceutical, veterinary and medical sectors.
Market leaders and champions of British design and manufacture, we are globally renowned for innovation, quality and precision
Our Other Group Divisions
HYDRO PHYSIO design and manufacture innovative products like underwater treadmills for humans and canines
At SYSPAL we pride ourselves on the successes of our apprenticeship schemes. We believe in the improvement and development of all our employees. We are building up talents for many areas such as Designers, Administrators, Engineers, Sales, Marketing, Apprentices and Customer Support.
Working at SYSPAL
Located in a beautiful part of Shropshire, SYSPAL is a fast-growing company with increasing exports at the forefront of British design and engineering. For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, a pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare
An exciting opportunity exists for Welder/Fabricators looking for their next challenge. As a result of our continued success we are looking to recruit Welders to join our friendly and supportive team.
No Shifts / No Weekends / No nights. To enjoy that important work / life balance you will work Monday to Thursday 7.00am – 4.30pm and 7.00am – 11.00am on a Friday.
If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company who is at the forefront of British design and engineering and invests in the latest equipment, located in a beautiful part of Shropshire with superb working conditions then SYSPAL is the company for you!
What you'll do:
As a Welder at SYSPAL you will be a part of a team of 22 welders who fabricate and weld bespoke stainless steel and aluminium products using sheet, plate, tube and machined components (1mm – 30mm). You will read and interpret engineering drawings to determine best fabrication and welding methods. You will have direct access to the solid model within your own weld pen with full training on the software given. No paper drawings!
What we're looking for:
You are keen to work as part of a team and you play your part in producing high quality products. You take a pro-active approach to work and are able to work independently when required. The successful candidate will have a good level of TIG welding experience.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free work wear
- Health care plan
- Life assurance at 4 x basic salary
- Company events
- Discounted gym membership
- Long Service awards including additional holiday
- Development and training
- On-site parking
- Company pension (Auto enrolment)
This is a truly great time to be part of a great team here at SYSPAL - so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special APPLY NOW!
We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join our design team producing standard product ranges and bespoke Equipment for Hygiene conscious industries.
- Designing products from initial concept through to detail design using SolidWorks 3D CAD.
- Using existing standardised designs as a basis for configured/derived products.
- Using FEA simulation and manual calculations to verify design requirements.
- Specifying technical information for purchasing and manufacture.
- Producing accurate 3D model with solidworks to facilitate paperless manufacturing
- Using the company ERP software to generate bills of materials and related documentation for purchasing and manufacture.
- Complying with regulatory compliance
- Design for ease of manufacture
- Understanding manufacturing costs
- Carry out site surveys
Ideally candidates should have experience in the following
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience using 3D CAD. Computer literacy generally be good.
- Experience designing sheet-metal and welded structural fabrications.
- Experience using simulation/calculations for design and development purposes.
- Experience designing for veterinary environments an advantage.
- Experience working with quality systems and regulatory affairs an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Being able to work both as part of a team or individually
- Innovative, open minded approach to design
- Highly driven and motivated
- Reliable and committed
- Hands-on approach to work
- Active interest in product design
Hours 38.75 per week
8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday
8:00am to 12:45pm Friday
You will be expected to work additional hours as necessary to complete duties.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Administrator with previous experience in a similar role and looking for their next challenge.
As a Sales Administrator you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the sales team.
- Typing quotes and other correspondence
- General administration and office tidiness
- General Queries
- Stationary orders and other admin duties
- Provide information for credit control purposes
- Business admin qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of Excel an advantage
- Understanding and knowledge of administrative systems
- Commitment to customer service
- Experience of working in a busy sales office
- Typing experience
- Administration experience
- Effective organisational skills
- Good time and attendance, reliability and commitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Teamworking skills and approach to work
- Practical and keen approach to work with good common sense
- Pro-active approach to work
- Assertive and persistent
39 hours basic week. 8.30am - 5.00pm from Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Friday.
£Attractive Salary + Bonus + Car + Pension + Life Assurance
We are market leader in the Innovation, Design and Manufacture of aluminium and stainless steel equipment for a wide range of industries including food, and pharmaceutical.
Due to a pending retirement, we are looking for someone to continue to maximise the sales of our product range in the North East of England area, with both existing and potential new customers.
Increase current sales activity
- Continuing development of strategic commercial relationships with current key accounts
- Development of new key accounts
- Ability to develop and manage strategic commercial relationships essential
- Strong commercial awareness is essential as is the ability to successfully close sales
Development of new business
- Via new and existing contacts
- Exceeding the customers’ expectations
- Knowledge of food processing and pharmaceutical processing industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge of mechanical handling techniques is an advantage
- Engineering qualification to ONC/HNC an advantage
- Be practically minded
- Ability and passion to sell
- Outgoing and confident manner, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a full UK driving
- Strong technical aptitude
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, flexible with a can do attitude
If you have a pro-active approach to work and have the ability to exceed sales targets then we would like to hear from you!
A great opportunity within the Marketing Department of a market leading British manufacturer.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Digital Marketing Assistant to be part of our growing marketing team.
SYSPAL are market leaders for the innovation, design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium equipment for a range of hygienic industries:
- Food Processing
- Veterinary and Medical
Each of these market sector requires special marketing attention. Multi-tasking across a broad range of brands make this role both interesting and challenging.
Reporting to our Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for coding emails and using a content management system to improve and maintain a number of in-house market leading websites. Our marketing team is dedicated to brand development and your role will contribute to our progressive digital strategy.
As part of the marketing team you will help to develop and implement new designs and ideas for our websites and email campaigns. Other areas within the role include, technical support, problem solving, analysis of digital performance and liaising with the design and sales teams.
We are looking for a motivated person who can work within our team and grow into the role. We aim to develop our team so that they can reach their full potential.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of email marketing
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic design knowledge
- Google analytics
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
The following skills would be advantageous yet are not essential:
- Experience of hard coding and testing HTML Emails
- Experience of Magento and Wordpress
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design/Development
- Keenness to learn fundamental web technologies and best practices
SYSPAL is a fast-growing company with increasing exports at the forefront off British design and engineering.
As a business SYSPAL Ltd recognises the need to invest in apprentices. Working to develop individuals design skills, supporting them through college whilst providing opportunities to work with experienced personnel.
If you are looking for a role where you can combine study with continuous work experience and support from a growing company then Syspal Ltd are committed in providing this.
Your journey to becoming a Trainee Design Engineer over a 3-year period will include the following: -
• Initially working 3 days per week in the manufacturing area learning the production/fabrication processes.
• Attending College 1 day per week to attain an HNC in engineering.
• 1 day designing of products using 3D modelling software from initial concept through to detailed design.
• Gain product knowledge over a wide range of industries by moving between the various design divisions within the company.
• To learn and follow both quality procedures and design rules for effective product design.
• Various goals will be set, and your performance monitored during the apprenticeship to ensure that they are achieved.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are key to this role, and you should take personal pride in your work to ensure good results.
Potential candidates are expected to have the following qualifications
• Level 3 Engineering qualification OR
• Relevant industry experience with a Level 3 math’s qualification
We currently have a new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Operative liaising between Material Preparation and the Sheet Shop Department
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager working within a highly motivated team.
- Performing a variety of operations depending on workload and holidays, operating machinery such as Saws, Laser Cutters, Forming Equipment, Assembly etc.
- Performing various laboring roles for the Team Leaders in each area
- Assisting Team Leaders to achieve their weekly, monthly and annual objectives.
- The ability to check your own work using engineering drawings.
- Involvement in the continuous improvement of the manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping within the department.
- Compliance with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Use of measuring equipment including; Combination Set, Vernier, etc.
- Good timekeeping and attendance, reliability and commitment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude towards work and an excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative to solve problems.
- The ability to work within a team and be a flexible team player.
- Pride in workmanship.
- Flexibility of working hours if and when required.
- Experience of operating a Laser Cutter or Press Brake could be advantageous but not a necessity, full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Much of our equipment is now programmed offline and this position could lead to opportunities in our programing department. A desire and enthusiasm to learn and use software along with an adaptable attitude would be hugely advantageous.
- The ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings would be advantageous, however full training will be given to the successful candidate
HOURS OF WORK:
40 hours per week:
7.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
7.00am – 11.00am – Friday
Overtime when required.
To become a part of our successful and resourceful team, please forward your CV and salary expectations to
email@example.com or HR Manager, SYSPAL Ltd, Cockshutt Lane, Broseley, Shropshire TF12 5JA.
We do not accept agencies
The Small Print
As part of any recruitment process, SYSPAL collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
SYSPAL is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
SYSPAL Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188