At SYSPAL our core is the design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium
predominantly for the food, pharmaceutical, veterinary and medical sectors.
Market leaders and champions of British design and manufacture, we are globally renowned for innovation, quality and precision
Our Other Group Divisions
HYDRO PHYSIO design and manufacture innovative products like underwater treadmills for humans and canines
Where You Could Fit In
We are building up talents for many areas. Designers, Administrators, Engineers,
Sales, Marketing, Apprentices and Customer Support.
At SYSPAL we pride ourselves on the successes of our apprenticeship schemes. We believe in the improvement and development of all our employees.
Working at SYSPAL
Located in a beautiful part of Shropshire, SYSPAL is a fast-growing company with
increasing exports at the forefront of British design and engineering.
For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, a pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare
Regional Sales Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Coordinator to join our growing sales team. As a Regional Sales Coordinator you will be responsible to the Internal Sales Manager.
Your Key Duties will be as follows:
- Communicate effectively with the field sales team to coordinate their quotes and orders
- Dealing with customers and processing their queries
- Liaising with the relevant departments throughout the business i.e. sales, production etc. to satisfy customer requirements
- Proactive telesales activity, particularly to new and existing customers
- Follow up weekly and monthly mailshots
- Updating of CRM
- Providing quotations to customers specifications
- Chasing Quotes
- Sales Order Processing
- Forecasting Monthly & Quarterly Input
- Maintenance of Quotation Log
- Typing quotes & other correspondence when required
- General Sales Administration
- General Office Duties
Skills and Knowledge:
- Order Processing
- Engineering Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 08:30am - 4.00pm
Service Installation Technician - UK & Worldwide
Competitive rates of pay + Overtime
We are looking to recruit a person with electro mechanical experience who is practical at fault finding and diagnostics.
Your role as a Service/Installation Technician will be to undertake installation, repair and services on hydrotherapy equipment including heating, pumps and electrical control systems. The role will also include the repair and services of lighting, tables and animal dentistry equipment.
Your Key Duties will be as follows:
- Site installation, service and repair
- Training customers on the operation of equipment
- Practical knowledge and experience regarding on site electrical installations
- Knowledge and experience from working in the swimming pool / spa industry would be ideal
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Great communicator and quick learner
- Full UK Driving licence and passport
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Computer literate
Due to the nature of the role and location of some customers; weekend or evening work may be required, including overnight stays and early starts and there will be some long haul travel. Basic hours per week are 40, working between Monday – Sunday; overtime as required.
Ideally you will hold a formal engineering qualification and 17th Edition. Although not essential, experience of veterinary industries would be advantageous.
To become a part of our successful and resourceful team, please forward your CV and
salary expectations to
email@example.com or HR Manager, SYSPAL Ltd, Cockshutt Lane, Broseley, Shropshire TF12 5JA.
We do not accept agencies
The Small Print
As part of any recruitment process, SYSPAL collects and processes personal data
relating to job applicants.
SYSPAL is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
SYSPAL Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188