SYSPAL Weigh Scales
The SYSPAL Eurobin Weigh Scale range has been designed to eliminate the requirement for hazardous and unhygienic floor pits and ramps, improving hygiene and safety within the food manufacturing environment, whilst maintaining the required high level of accuracy.
Key features include:
- Free standing unit without the need for hazardous and unhygienic floor pits or ramps
- Stainless steel weigh scales for hygienic, efficient weighing of 120L, 200L, 300L & chuted Eurobins
- Up to 350kg safe working load and available as manual operation or pneumatic assist
- IP65 approved protection for operator safety
Our weigh scales use Mettler Toledo digital weigh heads. Providing only the most precise and accurate reading.
Weigh Head Functions:
- Rugged, operator friendly operation for weighing, over/under checkweighing and counting
- Average piece weight (APW) function accuracy increases with weight
- Standard USB host port - easy data collection
- 10 stored weigh targets with easy configuration
Types of Weigh Scales
The SYSPAL Single Bin Solution - Production Flow
SYSPAL’s Eurobin Weigh Scales are part of the ‘Single Bin Solution’. Designed to streamline and optimise production processes within 200 litre and 300 litre Eurobins.
Find out below how the Weigh Scales fit into the Single Bin Solution