At SYSPAL our core is the design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium
predominantly for the food, pharmaceutical, veterinary and medical sectors.
Market leaders and champions of British design and manufacture, we are globally renowned for innovation, quality and precision
Our Other Group Divisions
HYDRO PHYSIO design and manufacture innovative products like underwater treadmills for humans and canines
Where You Could Fit In
We are building up talents for many areas. Designers, Administrators, Engineers,
Sales, Marketing, Apprentices and Customer Support.
At SYSPAL we pride ourselves on the successes of our apprenticeship schemes. We believe in the improvement and development of all our employees.
Working at SYSPAL
Located in a beautiful part of Shropshire, SYSPAL is a fast-growing company with
increasing exports at the forefront of British design and engineering.
For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, a pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare
Established in 1975, SYSPAL are leaders in the design and manufacture of Stainless Steel and Aluminium equipment for Food Processing & Pharmaceutical. SYSPAL are an exceptionally well resourced and highly regarded British manufacturer with many innovative products specified domestically, and internationally.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our design team producing bespoke machinery for hygiene-conscious industries.
- Designing products from initial concept through to detail design using SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Using existing standardised designs as a basis for configured/derived products
- Using FEA simulation and manual calculations to verify design requirements
- Specifying technical information for purchasing and manufacture
- Producing detail drawings for manufacture using SolidWorks
- Using the company ERP software to generate bills of materials and related documentation for purchasing and manufacture
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Qualifications relating to IT and electrical design also an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using 3D CAD. Computer literacy must be good generally
- Experience designing sheet-metal and welded structural fabrications
- Experience with electric motor drives. Pneumatic and hydraulic drive knowledge an advantage
- Experience using simulation/calculations for design and development purposes
- Experience designing for hygienic environments an advantage
- Experience working with quality systems and regulatory affairs an advantage
The candidate should be enthusiastic and have an active interest in product design.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Innovative, open minded approach to design
- Highly driven and motivated
- Reliable and committed
- Hands-on approach to work
- Active interest in product design
- UK drivers licence
- 38.75 hour basic week.
- Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00 and Friday 08.00 - 12.45 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- You will be expected to work additional hours as necessary to complete duties
- Life assurance at x4 basic salary
- Health care plan
- Company pension (auto enrolment)
- Discounted gym membership
- Long service awards
To become a part of our successful and resourceful team, please forward your CV and
salary expectations to
email@example.com or HR Manager, SYSPAL Ltd, Cockshutt Lane, Broseley, Shropshire TF12 5JA.
We do not accept agencies
The Small Print
As part of any recruitment process, SYSPAL collects and processes personal data
relating to job applicants.
SYSPAL is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
SYSPAL Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188