SYSPAL Ltd a market leader in the Innovation, Design and Manufacture of a diverse range of stainless steel and aluminium equipment for a wide range of industries including the food industry, pharmaceutical industry and veterinary industry.
Please send CVs to:
SYSPAL Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188
For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare, free workwear.
DESIGN ENGINEER (Conveyors)
An excellent opportunity for job security within a stable company that can offer you a long term career. You will progress technically, with exposure to a wide variety of products and become a fundamental part of a design team with decades worth of experience.
SYSPAL manufacture various aluminium and stainless steel products as well as bespoke conveyor systems. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to the continued success and excellence of the business. This is a technically challenging role where you will undertake bespoke conveyor system designs as well as ensuring that projects run smoothly.
- Using SolidWorks to design bespoke conveyor systems and mechanical handling equipment
- Working conceptual designs up into manufacturing drawings and instructions
- Production of full manufacturing drawings with bill of materials, costing, time scale & routings
- Work with MRP System
- Be able to schedule and manage time effectively with attention to detail and accuracy
Mechanical Design engineer, project engineer, BOM, concept, re-modification, bespoke, conveyors, aluminium, sheet metal, stainless steel, manufacturing, food, FMCG, SolidWorks, CAD, 3D, design engineer, draughtsperson, Telford, Shropshire
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to be part of our growing marketing team.
Reporting to our Marketing Coordinator and Head of Digital, you will be responsible for coding emails and using a content management system to improve and maintain a number of in-house market leading websites. Our marketing team is dedicated to brand development and your role will contribute to our progressive digital strategy.
As part of the marketing team you will help to develop and implement new designs and ideas for our websites and email campaigns. Other areas within the role include, technical support, problem solving, analysis of digital performance and liaising with the design and sales teams.
We are looking for a motivated person who can work within our team and grow into the role. We aim to develop our team so that they can reach their full potential.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of email marketing
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google analytics
The following skills would be advantageous yet are not essential:
- Experience of hand coding and testing HTML Emails
- Experience of Magento or other content management systems
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design/Development
- Keenness to learn fundamental web technologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
TIG WELDERS – Night Shift or Day Shift
- Must be experienced in welding stainless steel and aluminium
- Focus on quality and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable and work as part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings