At SYSPAL our core is the design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium
predominantly for the food, pharmaceutical, veterinary and medical sectors.
Market leaders and champions of British design and manufacture, we are globally renowned for innovation, quality and precision
Our Other Group Divisions
HYDRO PHYSIO design and manufacture innovative products like underwater treadmills for humans and canines
Where You Could Fit In
We are building up talents for many areas. Designers, Administrators, Engineers,
Sales, Marketing, Apprentices and Customer Support.
At SYSPAL we pride ourselves on the successes of our apprenticeship schemes. We believe in the improvement and development of all our employees.
Working at SYSPAL
Located in a beautiful part of Shropshire, SYSPAL is a fast-growing company with
increasing exports at the forefront of British design and engineering.
For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, a pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare
Test inspection Technician with assembly operative experience
SYSPAL Ltd are Market leader in design and manufacture of Stainless Steel and Aluminium products for hygiene and quality orientated industries. We are currently looking to recruit a Test/Inspection Technician with assembly operative experience to work within our Production Department. You will ideally have proven experience in assembly, testing and/or a highly technical role working to rigorous quality standards.
- Inspection of incoming components checking for defects and imperfections
- Testing assembled products to strict criteria
- Fault finding down to component level using test results to pin point failures
- Timely completion of works order in line with customer requirements
- Conduct functional testing of completed units and sub-assemblies
- Involvement in the continuous improvement initiatives within the test area
- Prioritise and organise to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensure a high standard of professionalism is maintained and that customer care is foremost
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
- Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes
- A positive attitude towards work and good attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment would be beneficial.
- Capable of keeping abreast of an evolving portfolio of products and service
- Mechanical fitting skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- The ability to use own initiative is essential
- Must be able to work both within a team and as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with working hours
- This position would suit someone with electrical experience
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am - 4.30pm and Friday 7am - 11am
Regional Sales Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Coordinator to join our growing sales team. As a Regional Sales Coordinator you will be responsible to the Internal Sales Manager.
Your Key Duties will be as follows:
- Communicate effectively with the field sales team to coordinate their quotes and orders
- Dealing with customers and processing their queries
- Liaising with the relevant departments throughout the business i.e. sales, production etc. to satisfy customer requirements
- Proactive telesales activity, particularly to new and existing customers
- Follow up weekly and monthly mailshots
- Updating of CRM
- Providing quotations to customers specifications
- Chasing Quotes
- Sales Order Processing
- Forecasting Monthly & Quarterly Input
- Maintenance of Quotation Log
- Typing quotes & other correspondence when required
- General Sales Administration
- General Office Duties
Skills and Knowledge:
- Order Processing
- Engineering Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 08:30am - 4.00pm
Service Installation Technician - UK & Worldwide
Competitive rates of pay + Overtime
We are looking to recruit a person with electro mechanical experience who is practical at fault finding and diagnostics.
Your role as a Service/Installation Technician will be to undertake installation, repair and services on hydrotherapy equipment including heating, pumps and electrical control systems. The role will also include the repair and services of lighting, tables and animal dentistry equipment.
Your Key Duties will be as follows:
- Site installation, service and repair
- Training customers on the operation of equipment
- Practical knowledge and experience regarding on site electrical installations
- Knowledge and experience from working in the swimming pool / spa industry would be ideal
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Great communicator and quick learner
- Full UK Driving licence and passport
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Computer literate
Due to the nature of the role and location of some customers; weekend or evening work may be required, including overnight stays and early starts and there will be some long haul travel. Basic hours per week are 40, working between Monday – Sunday; overtime as required.
Ideally you will hold a formal engineering qualification and 17th Edition. Although not essential, experience of veterinary industries would be advantageous.
Divisional Design Leader (Conveyors Department)
SYSPAL are attracting the brightest minds, bringing new talent to their design team. If you are an experienced conveyor Design Leader who can mentor a team of Design Engineers, we would like to hear from you. This exciting position is ideal for a person who thrives on a challenge, is motivated by success and can inspire others. The successful candidate will excellent communication skills and proven experience in a similar leadership role and hold at least a HNC qualification. Advanced experience using SolidWorks and sheet metal fabrication knowledge are essential requirements.
As a progressive well invested company SYSPAL place emphasis on digital industry 4.0 technologies. Our SolidWorks and shop floor capabilities allow designers greater freedom, with the ability to simulate production from 3D models. The production facility is paperless with all detailing in the CAD model rather than 2D drawings. Further digital techniques like our custom B.O.M builder, save time and increase the teams’ productivity.
- Management of the design process from initial concept through to completion
- Support, coach and manage a team of Design Engineers
- Liaise with Production and Sales Teams to meet customer requirements
- Support turn key solutions ensuring customers specified criteria is fulfilled
- Ensure the successful completion of projects within the required deadlines
- Assist in developing departmental procedures
- Organise team workloads
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of materials handling/conveyors
- An engineering qualification, minimum HNC
- A proven track record in a similar role designing products for hygiene conscious industries
- GD & T knowledge
- Fabrication experience including sheet metal & weldments
- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to projects.
- The ability to support, coach and develop a team of Design Engineers
- Highly driven and motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time and attendance, reliability and commitment
- A good communicator
- Hands-on approach to work
- Innovative, open minded approach to design
38.75 hours per week full time
8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m. Friday
Applicants should have flexible approach to working hours.
Life Assurance at 4x basic salary
Health Care benefit
Pension (Auto Enrolment)
Discounted Gym Membership
Long Term Service Awards
Job Type: Full-time
To become a part of our successful and resourceful team, please forward your CV and
salary expectations to
firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Manager, SYSPAL Ltd, Cockshutt Lane, Broseley, Shropshire TF12 5JA.
We do not accept agencies
The Small Print
As part of any recruitment process, SYSPAL collects and processes personal data
relating to job applicants.
SYSPAL is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
SYSPAL Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188