Syspal Ltd a market leader in the Innovation, Design and Manufacture of a diverse range of stainless steel and aluminium equipment for a wide range of industries including the food industry, pharmaceutical industry and veterinary industry.
Please send CVs to:
Syspal Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188
For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare, free workwear.
PROJECT ENGINEER - CONVEYORS
We have an opportunity to join our Technical Team, this employment opportunity is to join the sales/projects team within a fast growing mechanical handling division, who are market leaders in the design & manufacture of feed systems and bulk handling equipment for the food industry.
As a Project Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Project Manager to identify and progress customer enquiries and develop customer relationships
- Visit customer sites to discuss, asses & identify their requirements
- Work cross departmentally to ensure product delivery is to product specification, on budget and in line with the project plan
- Contract & specification review, attending contract review meetings supporting customers throughout the product life cycle
The successful candidate will have the following skill sets:
- HNC/HND+ Qualified in a Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is essential
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Good working experience of project management
- High level of attention to detail
- Willingness to research and take engineering decisions
- Hold full UK driving licence
- Willing to work occasional unsociable hours or overtime to meet business needs
- Experience of supply equipment into the Food Industry
- Conveyor, materials handling equipment
The truly exceptional candidate will possess drive, self-motivation and sound business acumen. This role would suit a commercially minded engineering graduate or an experienced Project Engineer, ideally used to working in the food industry.
Established over 40 years ago SYSPAL Ltd design and manufacture equipment for a vast array of customers, which include food, pharmaceutical and veterinary industries. Known for its reputation, or being at the forefront of technology and providing high quality products. We specialise in the design and manufacture of special purpose process handling equipment that has a variety of applications, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a local company that have undergone a period of growth and are looking for additional support to continue their expansion in the quality department.
- Experience of working in a high volume administrative function
- Experience of working directly with the Quality department within the guidelines of BS EN ISO 9001, ISO 13485 & OHSAS 18001
- Quality aware and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- A strong background and experience of document and data control
- Excellent team player with a protractive approach who strives for excellence
- Knowledge of working in a practical process control or manufacturing environment
- Computer literate in particular Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal presentation
- A professional qualification relating to Health & Safety or Quality
- Demonstrable knowledge of working in a similar industry
- Experience of internal auditing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To ensure that the company quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 13485 & OHSAS 18001 are adhered to and maintained
- Operation of the non-conformance system, tracking, ensuring completion of root cause, corrective actions and effectiveness
- Document management and control
- Preparation for external audits
- Generation of reports and data
- Co-ordination with external auditors
- Management of the company procedures
- Departmental operational procedures
- Supplier assessments
- Ensure effective communication with internal departments and co-dependant suppliers and customers
SITE SERVICE ENGINEER
To undertake the fitting, installation, repair and service on machinery and equipment of the company products i.e. conveyors, hydro therapy equipment, lighting, and lifting & tipping equipment, both at customer’s sites in the UK and Worldwide, as well as at our company premises in Shropshire.
Hours of work will be 40 hour basic week Monday – Sunday (depending on job location etc.) Weekend and evening work as required, including overnight stays and early starts. Overtime is paid.
There will be the requirement to travel around the UK and Worldwide.
Your Key Duties will be:
- Site installation
- Service and repair of machinery and equipment on customer sites, UK and Worldwide
- Fitting, wiring and assembly of products
- Fault finding
- Liaising with customers
Formal Engineering Qualifications and the 17th Edition is essential for the position, along with a full clean driving licence and current passport; and ideally hold a CSCS card.
We require the applicant to be an excellent problem solver, with fault finding skills, and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Electrical wiring and fault finding
- Assembling and installing finished products
- Working to tight schedules
- Working as part of a team
- Conversant with modern H& S practices
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
The main aspect of the role will comprise of producing electrical schematics on a CAD software package, for a wide range of equipment used in the Food and Pharmaceutical sectors. The candidate will work in the Controls Engineering department, but will be expected to make decisions themselves regarding relevant specifications, codes, standards and procedures. The candidate will also have a methodical mindset so as to organise and maintain revisions of all documentation for traceability.
- Designing and developing schematic drawings on a CAD software package
- Maintain a record of all documents produced in accordance with the Company Quality Management System
- Liaise with Controls Engineer to ensure all details comply with design specifications
- Produce accompanying Bills of Materials
- CAD electrical software use (Solidworks Electrical preferred but not essential)
- Designing and developing control for Electrical/Hydraulic systems
- Previous documentation experience
- Prior working in a busy manufacturing environment
- BTEC ONC/HNC in electrical/electronic discipline (Could suit an experienced Panel Wirer)
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
TIG WELDERS – Night Shift or Day Shift
- Must be experienced in welding stainless steel and aluminium
- Focus on quality and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable and work as part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings