Syspal Ltd a market leader in the Innovation, Design and Manufacture of a diverse range of stainless steel and aluminium equipment for a wide range of industries including the food industry, pharmaceutical industry and veterinary industry.
Please send CVs to:
Syspal Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We have been made aware that an individual or organisation claiming to be SYSPAL Ltd have been contacting people regarding job opportunities.
If you have been contacted regarding a job opportunity relating to receiving money on our behalf please be aware that this is in no way connected to SYSPAL Ltd regardless of whether our company details are being used. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us on +44 (0)1952 883188
For all positions we offer competitive rates of pay, pension, life cover 4 x salary, health cash plan - Paycare, free workwear.
Design Engineer (Conveyors)
An excellent opportunity for job security within a stable company that can offer you a long term career. You will progress technically, with exposure to a wide variety of products and become a fundamental part of a design team with decades worth of experience.
SYSPAL manufacture various aluminium and stainless steel products as well as bespoke conveyor systems. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to the continued success and excellence of the business. This is a technically challenging role where you will undertake bespoke conveyor system designs as well as ensuring that projects run smoothly.
- Using SolidWorks to design bespoke conveyor systems and mechanical handling equipment
- Working conceptual designs up into manufacturing drawings and instructions
- Production of full manufacturing drawings with bill of materials, costing, time scale & routings
- Work with MRP System
- Be able to schedule and manage time effectively with attention to detail and accuracy
Mechanical Design engineer, project engineer, BOM, concept, re-modification, bespoke, conveyors, aluminium, sheet metal, stainless steel, manufacturing, food, FMCG, SolidWorks, CAD, 3D, design engineer, draughtsperson, Telford, Shropshire
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to be part of our growing marketing team.
Reporting to our Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for all manner of marketing activities across a number of in-house brands. Our marketing team is dedicated to brand development and your role will contribute to the progression of all routes to market.
As part of the marketing team you will support all areas within the marketing department. Working as part of a team on digital marketing, content creation, social media updates, brochure designs, supporting exhibitions across the world, marketing analysis and other day to day marketing functions.
We are looking for a motivated person who can work upon a range of projects within our team. We aim to develop our marketing department so that they can hone their skills and reach their full potential. The right candidate will have strong core skills, but will also be willing to learn new marketing methods.
- The ability to produce marketing material
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Be adaptable and able to work on simultaneous projects
Some of the following are not essential but would be advantageous:
- Marketing qualifications
- Experience of supporting exhibitions
- Database management experience
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of the remaining Adobe Creative Suite packages
- A knowledge of social media networks
- Experience of email marketing
- A basic knowledge of HTML for sites content updates
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Google analytics
- Web Design/Development skills
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER / ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
A great opportunity within the marketing department of a market leading British manufacturer.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a junior to mid-level Web Developer / Digital Marketing Executive to be part of our growing marketing team.
SYSPAL are market leaders for the innovation, design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium equipment for a range of hygienic industries:
- Food Processing
- Veterinary and Medical
Each of these market sector requires special marketing attention. Multi-tasking across a broad range of brands make this role both interesting and challenging.
Reporting to our Marketing Coordinator and Head of Digital, you will be responsible for working across a number of in-house market leading websites. Our marketing team is dedicated to brand development and your role will contribute to our progressive digital strategy.
As part of the marketing team you will help to develop and implement new designs and ideas for our websites and email campaigns. Other areas within the role include, technical support, problem solving, analysis of digital performance and liaising with the design and sales teams.
We are looking for a motivated person who can work within our team and grow into the role. We aim to develop our team so that they can reach their full potential.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive Web Design/Development
- Experience of email marketing
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Google analytics
The following skills would be advantageous yet are not essential:
- A degree in a computing related field
- A portfolio of work to illustrate your work at interview
- Graphic design skills would be a key advantage when linking with the team
- Experience working with a CSS Framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Knowledge of version control
- Experience of a content management system
- Experience of using a task builder to optimise workflows such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience of using a CSS pre-processor such as SASS or LESS
- Experience in creating Responsive HTML emails and knowledge of best practices
PROJECT ENGINEER - CONVEYORS
We have an opportunity to join our Technical Team, this employment opportunity is to join the sales/projects team within a fast growing mechanical handling division, who are market leaders in the design & manufacture of feed systems and bulk handling equipment for the food industry.
As a Project Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Project Manager to identify and progress customer enquiries and develop customer relationships
- Visit customer sites to discuss, asses & identify their requirements
- Work cross departmentally to ensure product delivery is to product specification, on budget and in line with the project plan
- Contract & specification review, attending contract review meetings supporting customers throughout the product life cycle
The successful candidate will have the following skill sets:
- HNC/HND+ Qualified in a Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is essential
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Good working experience of project management
- High level of attention to detail
- Willingness to research and take engineering decisions
- Hold full UK driving licence
- Willing to work occasional unsociable hours or overtime to meet business needs
- Experience of supply equipment into the Food Industry
- Conveyor, materials handling equipment
The truly exceptional candidate will possess drive, self-motivation and sound business acumen. This role would suit a commercially minded engineering graduate or an experienced Project Engineer, ideally used to working in the food industry.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
The main aspect of the role will comprise of producing electrical schematics on a CAD software package, for a wide range of equipment used in the Food and Pharmaceutical sectors. The candidate will work in the Controls Engineering department, but will be expected to make decisions themselves regarding relevant specifications, codes, standards and procedures. The candidate will also have a methodical mindset so as to organise and maintain revisions of all documentation for traceability.
- Designing and developing schematic drawings on a CAD software package
- Maintain a record of all documents produced in accordance with the Company Quality Management System
- Liaise with Controls Engineer to ensure all details comply with design specifications
- Produce accompanying Bills of Materials
- CAD electrical software use (Solidworks Electrical preferred but not essential)
- Designing and developing control for Electrical/Hydraulic systems
- Previous documentation experience
- Prior working in a busy manufacturing environment
- BTEC ONC/HNC in electrical/electronic discipline (Could suit an experienced Panel Wirer)
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
TIG WELDERS – Night Shift or Day Shift
- Must be experienced in welding stainless steel and aluminium
- Focus on quality and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable and work as part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings