Manual Eurobin Wash Frame
The manual Eurobin wash frame is the most cost effective way to handle food industry Eurobin containers during safe and effective manual wash down applications
- Designed to provide 360° cleaning access to the interior and exterior, including the base and wheel arrangements
- The SYSPAL manual Eurobin wash frame is designed to reduce the risk of injury and accidents caused through manual handling of Eurobins during the washing process
- Manual wash frame offers a safe operation in wet environments
- Hygienic 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Safe working load of 50kg
- Location guides on frame provide simple load and unload of Eurobin
- Part of the SYSPAL ‘Single Bin Solution’ for increased throughout, efficiency and hygiene
Looking for more Eurobin handling equipment?
View the full range of Eurobin equipment here.
Hygienically designed and manufactured in 304 grade stainless steel, the standard wash frame units are designed to handle both 200L and 300L Eurobins.
The frame allows the operative to manually rotate the Eurobin and hold it clear from the wash room floor enabling operative access to all sides of the bin & holding in position at 10º from horizontal enables residual wash water to drain away.