Clean Line Eurobin Weigh Scale
Pneumatic Clean Line Eurobin weigh scale is designed to work with both Clean Line Eurobins with a detachable base and standard DIN 9797 Eurobins. When implementing Clean Line Eurobins as a method of improving best practice and raising standards for food safety Syspal can provide a range of Clean Line Eurobin handling equipment including tippers, lifters and wash frames. This Clean Line Eurobin Weigh Scales is a step in the Single Bin Solution when working with Clean Line Eurobins.
The open construction design allows for full wash down with no lifting of platforms or plates. Improves H&S within the workplace by removing the need for a hazardous ramp and the potential for slips and trips whilst still maintaining accuracy.
- Free standing unit for use without the need for floor pits and ramps
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Mettler toledo weigh head options for complete accuracy
- Bead blast finish
- Supports Clean Line Eurobins and standard DIN 9797 200 & 300 Litre Eurobins
- Crevice-free design ensures quick and easy clean down
- 350kg nominal capacity
- L1150 x W1180 x H800
View the full range of Clean Line Eurobin equipment here.
- Pneumatic operation for raise & lower
- Electrical Requirement - 240 volts single phase
- Available weigh functions include gross, nett and tare
- All units are supplied, calibrated and tested