Clean Line Mobile Eurobin Tipper
The SYSPAL Clean Line Eurobin tipper is designed to improve hygiene and food safety standards within production. When using in conjunction with a Clean Line Eurobin with detachable base, when you are tipping the Eurobin the wheels remain on the floor reducing the risk of contamination from the wheels. Capable of handling both Clean Line Eurobins with detachable bases and standard DIN 9797 Eurobins, this tipper enables fast, safe and efficient product transfer with minimal manual handling.
- Offers ease of operation, low maintenance and fast clean down
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 350kg nominal capacity
- Up to 125° tipping angle
- Available with bolt down or mobile base
- Bespoke transfer chutes and loading tables available to suit specific applications
- Can be integrated with a range of feed and transfer tables
View the full range of Clean Line Eurobin equipment here.
SKU CODE: 600/HT2-5230
- Bead Blast finish
- Reduces the possibility of injury caused by manual lifting of both standard and Clean Line Eurobins
- Tipping angle range: 125° max from lowered position - 35° from horizontal position
- Max tipping height: 1350mm
- Requires 400 volt 3 phase neutral and earth
- Control voltage 24 volts
- Features a hold to run control
- Electro-Hydraulically powered
We found other products you might like!