Clean Line Eurobin Double Wash Frame
SYSPAL Clean Line Eurobin double wash frames are designed to allow for the safe and effective manual washing of Clean Line Eurobins and standard DIN 9797 Eurobins.
If you have implement Clean Line Eurobins in order to raise best practice in food safety standards, Syspal have developed a range of Clean Line handling equipment to create a Clean Line Single Bin Solution. The Clean Line Double Wash Frame is manufactured in 304 grade stainless steel specifically for food industry wash-down applications.
Use of wash frame units removes manual handling when cleaning and prevents damage sustained to Eurobins & containers during manual washing operations.
The carriage arm rotates and lifts the Clean Line Eurobins clear from the wash room floor enabling operative access to all sides of the bin & holding in position at 10º from horizontal enables residual wash water to drain away.
The wash frame units are designed to handle Clean Line Eurobins and standard 200L and 300L Eurobins.
- Provides operators 360° cleaning access to the interior and exterior of Clean Line Eurobins
- Ergonomic design significantly reduces the risk of injury and accidents caused through manual handling of Clean Line Eurobins during the washing process
- Achieve the highest levels of safety in a wet room environment using a pneumatic cylinder operation with no electrics
- Durable, hygienic 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Safe working load of 100kg, the Eurobin double wash frame is suitable for Clean Line Eurobins and standard 200L and 300L Eurobins
- Designed for use by a single operator with Hold to Run pneumatic operation
- A tip angle of 100° ensures an accurate wash with excellent residual water drainage
- Easy load and unload of Eurobin is achieved using location guides on frame
- Part of the SYSPAL ‘Single Bin Solution’ for increased throughput, efficiency and hygiene
View the full range of Clean Line Eurobin equipment here.
Allows for safe, effective 360° cleaning access to the interior and exterior, including the base and wheel arrangements for 200L or 300L Eurobins
- Tipping angle range: 100° max from lowered position - 10° from horizontal position
- Max tipping height: 925mm
- Safe working load: 100kg