Sanitising Conveyor - Standard Short
- Provides the facility to convey ingredients, utensils & equipment from low care to high care environment while meeting the requirements of the BRC Global Standards for Food Safety
- Hygienic robust design with good access for routine hygiene cleaning and maintenance procedures
- Stainless steel construction
- Products such as bagged food, cans, tubs, blocks of cheese, film reels, etc are sanitised before entering a high care food environment for further process.
- Certain optional feature components can be added at a later stage to suit standard panel functions.
- Infeed sensor starts spray bar and conveyor when product passes c/w variable timer & switch off function to provide energy saving facility.
- Different belt options available (See images)
- See Technical Animation and contact us on 01952 883188 for further information.
Sanitising conveyor for taking product from low-care to high-care
- Auto fill and full recirculation system
- Lift off stainless steel hood for easy cleaning
- Dosatron chemical dosing unit with adjustable dose rate of 0.2% - 2.0%
- All legs complete with adjustable feet and bolt down facility
- Infeed product sensor for operation start
- Variable conveyor drive -10 mtrs/min @50Hz
- Side mounted IP67 rated control panel
- Removable sanitising solution tank with recirculation mesh filter, drain valve and overflow facility
- Infeed and outfeed tables with perforated drain facility back to tank
- Side guides through tunnel hood
- Sanitising solution can be fed direct from customers sanitiser main tank to solenoid valve
- Infeed and outfeed product sensors
- 200 micron filter in addition to standard 50 micron filter
- Straight through belt for small products and difficult to handle products
- Twin belt to suit high care to low care segregation
- Reversing belt type (straight through belt only) to allow product to be returned from high care
- Panel controls can be internally mounted to prevent unauthorised adjustment