DocumentsDownloads for Single Column Lifter Bolt Down
- SYSPAL Single Column Lifter increases productivity, efficiency and saves on labour.
- Significantly reduces the risk of injury and accidents caused through manual handling operations.
- Hygienically designed and manufactured in 304 grade stainless steel to IP65 standards specifically for the food & pharmaceutical industry.
- Column heights, and tipping profiles designed to suit individual handling applications Up to 350kg SWL.
- Tipping angle: 145° max - 55° from horizontal
- Safe working load: 350kg
- Electrical requirements: 400v 3 phase
- Left or right hand lift columns.
- Lifting carriages can be designed to handle a wide range of bowls, vessels, tanks, used in the food industry.
- Mobile carriage frames available on a wide variety of the single column lifter models.
- Available with various guarding options.
- High & low level lift carriage limit switches.
- Lift column chain guard.
- Mechanical chain-break safety column – Prevents Euro Bin falling in the event of a chain failure.
- Foot operated electro/mechanical safety mechanism on bin location arms – Prevents Lifter from operating if Euro Bin is not located in the lift carriage correctly.