The manual hand pallet truck is ideal for use in hygienic environments thanks to its innovative easy to clean design and low maintenance construction. The ergonomic tiller arm makes the moving of pallets and containers a simple and easy operation.
This manual hand pallet truck is suitable for use in a variety of hygiene conscious industries including food and beverage processing and pharmaceutical production etc.
- The reason the pallet truck is ideal for hygienic environments is due to its fully open chassis design which reduces the number of places that germs could be harbouring and allows for a quick and simple cleaning operation.
- Because the truck is constructed entirely of rustless 304 stainless steel it is a durable and long-lasting piece of equipment that will be lifting pallets for years to come.
- Using a quick lift hydraulic system the pallet truck only requires five strokes to lift and move goods when partially loaded. This speeds up the handling process and increases productivity.
- The hydraulic system uses a fully stainless steel pump which also incorporates the only fully stainless steel auto-lubricated bearing on the market which improves hygiene, durability and performance.
- An ergonomic tiller arm and a turning angle of 210° allows for easy handling even in narrow working areas where space is tight.
- The forks of the truck are designed with stability in mind to evenly spread the weight of the load ensuring that all lifting and moving is a simple and safe operation.
- Whereas most pallet trucks use a chain which accumulates rust and dirt, this model is built with a polymer coated lifting cable to raise loads which mean that no lubrication is required, reducing the risk of microbiological pollution.
- Stainless steel bearings of the rollers are sealed and auto lubricated
- Thanks to its revolutionary open chassis design the pallet truck is one of the quietest on the market.
- Material: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Nominal Capacity: 1500kg to 2000kg
- Outside Fork Width: 480mm to 680mm
- Lift Height Range: 85mm to 205mm
- Pump Options: Easy Lift or Quick Lift
- Front Wheels: Single or Tandem
See Technical Data sheet or further details and options.